Sunday 10 February 2013

A day at the beach

The kids, dogs and I had a fantastic day yesterday on possibly my favourite place on earth: Goswick beach. It has something that does something nice to my being. I just like being there

                                          I love the driftwood and the "animals" it looks like
                                                 My boys, Scrim and Sonny
                                                          Sam, Joe and Gina








                                                         Future trail runners?




                                                         Happens every time!




                                       Sonny met some play mates but was too scared to play

















                                                                              E.T. ?





                                        A fantastic day, followed by fish and chips for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment